London School of Theology’s Marketing and Communications Department support people all over the School to create marketing content. This includes online, print, social and other digital platforms. We can help create content that targets both internal and external audiences.
All requests for work have to come through one of the briefs below. The type of brief you raise will depend on the nature of the request you have. If you are not sure, feel free to go ahead and fill in one of the forms – we can work with you to find the best route forward.
Please note, all requests will be taken into consideration, but completion of a brief does not guarantee approval.
Employee HUB News Request
When to use
Use one of these briefs if there is only one output (website update / photography / social media etc.) and the work is small.
This process helps ensures the relevant department see what is required of them at the start and can respond quickly. It also allows us to produce reports on the number of the different types of request we get.
Image and text updates on website, social media posts / uploads, digital assets.
Estimated delivery time from date of brief: five working days.
Detailed request brief
When to use
Use this brief if:
- you are submitting a new or redesign print job (ensure you complete and submit the print and copy sections)
- you are submitting a single or multichannel piece of work and you know what you want your outputs to be (website / video / social media etc. or a combination of these)
- it is something that requires creation / redesign / significant changes update
- it is more than half a day’s work
You can also use this brief for a larger piece of work that would be considered as a new project. For example:
- a brand new concept and opportunity to think differently
- you would like the Communications Department to guide you on best channels to deliver your objectives
The brief requester is responsible for submitting the brief. The Communications Department will arrange a kick-off meeting to review, resulting in amendments as appropriate, before finalising the brief and relevant outputs
This process helps ensures the relevant department see what is required of them at the start.It also allows us to produce reports on the number of the different types of request we get.
- Any new or redesign print job with significant updates
- Campaign website, social media campaign, student profile videos
- Multichannel campaign e.g NSS
Estimated delivery time from date of brief: 8 weeks. 2 to 3 months would be required to deliver any new projects
For more information, please contact a member of the Marketing and Communications Department.