Join LST Music & Worship students to unpack worship which makes use of varied media and technology. Discover biblical and theoretical foundations which underpin practical, usable ideas and skills for putting together creative worship experiences.
12 week online course from London School of Theology, delivered via a mix of video lectures and online class discussions.
- Spiritual styles and learning styles
- Biblical and theological reflections on multimedia and multi sensory worship
- Combining audio and video effectively
- Social media
- Outdoor worship
The course will be led by Sam Hargreaves:
Sam has has taught at LST since 2010, and is a regular guest lecturer. He also runs engageworship with his wife Sara, and they have extensive experience leading training for youth groups and churches, creating innovative resources and leading worship at events like Youthwork Summit, New Wine youth venues, Spring Harvest and Greenbelt. They write a monthly column in Youthwork magazine, and have authored books, online resources and a series of creative journals. He has an MA in Contemporary Worship from Kings’ College.
Please note that you can choose to undertake the course with or without assessment. Despite being one of our regular undergraduate modules, only our current students who are already registered with Middlesex University, our validating body, can be awarded academic credits for completing the course. In registering to attend the course we ask you to accept the following terms and conditions:
- I wish to undertake the course for Personal Development reasons only.
- I accept that I will receive no academic credits, either from London School of Theology or Middlesex University, if I successfully complete the module (with or without assessment).
- If I successfully complete the course with assessment, this may potentially be considered for APEL purposes (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning), but most institutions including LST will consider this in the context of other broader experience also being available.
|With assessment||Without assessment|
|Early-bird rate (if booked by 7th September 2020)||£250||£150|