If you are a full-time student, you can work to graduate in 3 years. If you are a part-time student you will normally complete your studies in 6 years. You will also have two practical placement modules that you will complete at levels 4 and 5, and a final dissertation project at level 6.
An integrated Theology & Worship programme for those who wish to explore worship alongside a theological core.
- Emphasis on improvisation, playing by ear and contemporary music styles.
- Growing musicians from a less formally trained starting point.
- Building skills in sequencing and computer music.
- Possible pathway in worship studies which does not include musical skills.
- Theological depth and diverse and vibrant learning community